You’ve Been Lied To! Do You or Your Kids Need the Flu Shot?
What’s in the flu shot? Read on to learn why it may not be the best thing for you and your kids.
Do you avoid germ-spreading kids? Do you wipe down your cart when you go to the grocery store? Are you wondering if you need to get the flu shot? There are some things you need to know to make the best decision possible about your health…
First, What is in it that people are so scared of? Here are a some ingredients:
- Potassium Chloride: Neurotoxin
- Squalene: Neurotoxin
- Beta-Propiolactone: Carcinogen
- Sodium Deoxycholate: Immunotoxin
- Formaldehyde : Carcinogen
- Octoxynol 10: Immunotoxin
- Neomycin: Immunotoxin
- Polymyxin: Neurotoxin
- Polysorbate 80: Sterile Agent
- Polyethylene Glycol: Systemic Toxin
- Thimerosal: Neurotoxin
- Gentamicin Sulfate: Nephrotoxic
*Vaccines were initially created as WARFARE, and are not proven to “prevent” disease.
Why does the school insist I get my kids vaccinated?
There is one thing you cannot outsource, YOUR KID’S HEALTH. You have to read the research because the school systems blindly obey government commands. As reported in a 2004 publication of the Archives of Disease in Childhood, a study of 800 children with asthma concluded those receiving a flu vaccine had a significantly increased risk of asthma-related doctor and emergency room visits. Dr. Bart Classen’s epidemiological research found vaccines as the cause of 79% of insulin type I diabetes cases in children under 10. Furthermore, he states “The incidence of many other chronic immunological diseases, includingasthma, allergies, and immune mediated cancers, has risen rapidly and may also be linked to immunization.” From 1850 – 1940, well before mandatory vaccination programs, the British Association for the Advancement of Science reported a 90% decrease in childhood diseases due to improved sanitation and hygiene practices. By 1945, US medical authorities noted a 95% drop in deaths from the leading childhood infectious diseases (diphtheria, pertussis, scarlet fever and measles), well before mass-immunizations began.
People are dying from the flu not because they didn’t get their annual flu shot, but because they are already sick and have compromised immune systems. Therefore, the ultimate treatment for the flu, is active prevention.
The bottom line is to lead a healthy lifestyle year round and not just during the “Flu season.” This includes:
- A flu adjustment:
- In 1991 when Patricia Brennan, Ph.D., leading a team of researchers, conducted a study that found improved immune response in their test subjects following Chiropractic adjustment. White blood cells of the immune system that go on search and destroy missions for the body to engulf and eliminate bad cells were enhanced when the people were adjusted by chiropractors – or in other words, when nerve supply was increased.
- AIDS is a disease of the immune system losing the war against a deadly virus. Researchers took a group of HIV positive patients and adjusted them over a six-month period. What they found was that the “patients that were adjusted had a forty-eight percent (48%) increase in the number CD4 cells (an important immune system component).” These measurements were taken at the patients’ independent medical center, where they were under medical supervision for the condition. The control group (the patients that were not adjusted) did not demonstrate this dramatic increase in immune function, but actually experienced a 7.96% decrease in CD4 cell counts over the same period.
- Eating right by obtaining adequate nutrients from your diet without over-toxifying yourself from your diet
- Exercising: Although tough to acquire in today’s sedentary world, some level of physical activity is necessary on a daily basis.
- Getting adequate sleep: The average American gets 365 hours too little sleep/year.
- Addressing stressors that affect your spine, mind, and muscles
If you do this, your immune system will be strong and functioning where it is naturally supposed to. Eating a junk food diet, leading a sedentary lifestyle, and burdening yourself with little sleep and unresolved physical and emotional stress will only serve to bring your immune system down, where it will be of little protection.
While every problem has unique needs, the ML Principle is the same when it comes to all conditions:
STEP 1: Build health. If you work towards getting the body well and working right again, all conditions improve or are eliminated.
STEP 2: Look at causes. Whether it’s heart disease, diabetes, asthma, ADD/ADHC, chronic infections, pain, fatigue, cancer, or Alzheimer’s – there’s an underlying reason. Conditions are rarely there as simply a result of genetics or bad luck. Might be easy to call it that – but just not true.
Changing the way you think about and experience health through 5 Essentials of Maximized Living.
- Christy, C. Effectiveness of influenza vaccine for the prevention of asthma exacerbations. Arch Dis Child 2004;89:734-735.
- Brennan P, Graham M, Triano J, Hondras M. “Enhanced phagocytic cell respiratory bursts induced by spinal manipulation: Potential Role of Substance P.” J Manip Physiolog There 1991; (14)7:399-400.
- Selano JL, Hightower BC, Pfleger B, Feeley-Collins K, Grostic JD. “The Effects of Specific Upper Cervical Adjustments on the CD4 Counts of HIV Positive Patients.” The Chiro Research Journal; 3(1); 1994.